Shipping, Returns, and Cancellation Policies
All desktop and laptop systems have a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your system, you may return it at any point within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus shipping fees.
Computer System Returns and Refunds:
Before any return of any nature can be made, an RMA number must be issued. The customer must contact us to have said number issued. The customer must be willing to troubleshoot their system with our tech support team before issuing an RMA.
Technical support is provided via telephone, remote desktop, and email.
Refusal to troubleshoot the system with support may result in additional charges for the return of systems or components and may discontinue our warranty services. Suppose a supposedly faulty component is returned without the approval of Fundamental Audio and Video, and it is found not to be defective. In that case, the customer shall be charged for any new component they have received and any shipping charges incurred to Fundamental Audio and Video.
Please read our full Computer warranty policy on this page.
Canceled System Orders
You may cancel up to five business days after purchase for a full refund. Any requested rush order fees are non-refundable.
Beyond five business days, the system is considered in the building stage. All cancelations will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%.
Pro Audio and Pro Video Gear Shipping and Returns Policy
"Hassle-Free" Return Policy:
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with any new audio or video hardware product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs.
You may also request store credit or exchange for another product within 30 days of the product's shipping date.
If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost would be deducted from your credit or refund.
Non-returnable and Non-Cancelable Items:
We have a 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy on most products. But, some items cannot be returned for various reasons. These items include:
- Special orders (Any items marked as a special order on the website or an invoice)
- All Software (Boxed or Downloadable)
- All Software Subscriptions
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, clothing, etc.)
- USB or software Authorization keys (USB copy protection keys, etc.)
Software Digital Download and Subscription Policy
All boxed or digital download software Is NON Returnable
All boxed or digital download software Is NON-returnable once registered with the manufacturer, including all yearly subscription plans.
Please call, email, or use our live chat if you need advice about product compatibility or version information before ordering.
There is a problem with my order:
If you received the wrong product or it was damaged/missing during shipping, contact us immediately during our regular business hours listed on the top of our web page.
Items damaged or missing during shipping must be reported within FIVE DAYS of receipt, or your claim could be denied. We will work with you to resolve the issue no matter what.
I think I received a defective product:
If you think you may have received a defective product, please contact our support staff at (860) 946-0698 during our regular business hours listed on the top of the web page or email email@example.com.
Our support staff will work with you to resolve the issue.
How to Make a Return:
If you are returning a computer system or product that is returnable, please first call or email Fundamental Audio and Video to authorize an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To make sure your refund, exchange, or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid possible restocking fees, please follow the below checklist:
- If the product had a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return would be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RMA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the same condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue on the box.
- Only use a trackable shipping method, such as FedEx or UPS. We prefer UPS.
- It is highly recommended to insure the package you are returning to us when purchasing your shipping labels when possible. If your package gets damaged or lost during shipping, you will at least be covered.
Once we've received your return, it will be processed as soon as possible. It can take 3-5 business days for the credit to be applied by the credit card issuer, PayPal, etc.