- Individual sections: Soprano, alto, tenor, bass
- Several Tutti patches, stacked or layered
- Tutti FX: Chords, clusters, cluster glissandos, shouts, etc.
- Multiple microphone positions, additional close mic positions
Raise Your Voices!
Choirs have always been an archetypal and powerful means of adding human vibrancy, soul and glory to any piece of music, and these choirs from our Big Bang Orchestra do exactly that. Drawing from their manifold experiences of singing for major movie and game productions, the Synchron Stage Choir delivers emotional performances and a clear style with reduced vibrato that is widely used in modern scores.
Tutti and SATB
BBO: Ganymede includes the classic individual sections of soprano, alto, tenor and bass as well as several tutti patches. Offering several variations of tutti mappings proves helpful for creating quick arrangements that sound great without the need for detailed orchestrating.
- “Tutti Choir” combines all sections into one powerful patch, all layered on top of each other.
- “Male/Female” places the male ensembles in the lower octaves and the female ensembles in the higher octaves of the keyboard.
- “Choir Stacked” blends the sections from the lowest to the highest register, keeping the natural ranges intact.
- “Tutti Effects” includes major and minor chords, clusters, cluster glissandos, cluster builds and shouts. The clusters correspond to the Clusters A and B in Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye, performed by strings, brass and woodwinds, so it’s easy to create cohesive and stunning performances by the orchestra, elevated by a massive choir.
Articulations include staccato, sustain, espressivo, real legato, sforzato and several swells.