Although we were not able to attend NAMM in person this year we were able to send some systems!
We sent Synthax three of our ultra-thin TB31015 15" laptops to run their demo rigs for showcasing the Babyface Pro FS, Digiface Dante and Digiface AVB interfaces.
Here a TB31015 being used at the RME/Synthax booth running their demos for the new Babyface Pro FS using Gig Performer and an amp sim running at a 48 buffer glitch-free.
Another picture of our TB31015 being used at the RME/Synthax booth running their demos for the new Babyface Pro FS using Gig Performer and an amp sim running at a 48 buffer glitch-free.
Here are some pictures of the TB31015 running 128 inputs and outputs of DANTE and AVB demos over the 4 days of NAMM glitch-free.
All the TB30105 models were configured using their base default options.
Base system features include -
- 15” Full HD (1920x1080) Wide View Angle, Matte Display
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U 4 Core Processor @ 1.60GHz, (Max Turbo Frequency 4.20GHz), 6MB Smart Cache
- 16 Gigs of DDR4 Ram
- OS Drive: 250gig M.2 2280 SATA III SSD Drive
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620 up to 2 Monitors
- Tons of connectivity for all modern audio/MIDI interfaces and control devices
- USB 3.0, Gigabit Lan, WIFI, Bluetooth
- Thunderbolt 3.0/USB 3.1 Type C
- Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
- 2 Year Warranty
- Life Time Tech Support
Read more about the TB31015 here.