What is an SDI PTZ Camera?
SDI refers to Serial Digital Interface, a standard for the delivery of digital video via a coaxial cable. The SDI standard has been widely adopted by the broadcast industry to transmit uncompressed, unencrypted digital video signals.
Build your PTZ Camera System
Our SDI line includes some of the most popular camera models we’ve ever made. With game-changing optics and high-quality video outputs, video professionals can create innovative custom systems to uniquely suit their needs.
Our multiple video outputs and control methods accommodate the growing demands of modern video production.
Discreet Mounting Options
Mount your PTZ camera above, below or beside the action to capture the ideal view every time.
Versatile Control Options
Remote camera control options when and where you want them. Use PTZ controls built-in to your favorite video production software such as OBS, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, vMix, mimoLive or Tricaster. Or check out one of our hardware joystick controllers such as our IP joystick, serial joystick, or the SuperJoy. Try our free IP control application for Mac or PC, our open-source control software on GitHub, and our OBS plugin here. Mobile device control options are available here.
Features and benefits
- Wide Dynamic Range: Helps with challenging lighting conditions such as a mix of dark and light areas
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Warranty: 5 Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & New Kelvin Temperature Scale
Camera & Lens
- Video Output Interface HDMI, HD-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Lens Zoom 12x, 16x Digital Zoom
- Power Supply 12W 24W (Max)
- Video CMOS Sensor 1/3” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate 1080p/30, 1080p/25, 720p/60,
- 720p/50, NTCS, PAL
- Lens 12x, F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Field of View 72.5°
- Min Lux 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed 1/30s - 1/10000s
- SNR ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View 6.9° (tele) to 72.5° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View 3.9° (tele) to 44.8°(wide)
- Working Environment Indoor
Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan Movement ±170°
- Tilt Rotation Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets 64 Presets (245 Presets via RS-232)
Rear Board Connectors
- Network Interface RJ45
- Audio Interface Line In, 3.5mm (IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate 2400/4800/9600 bits
- Power Supply Interface JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface USB 2.0 (for firmware updates only)
- Dimension (in.) 5.56W x 6.88H x 5.88D (8“ H w/ Tilt up)
- Dimensions (mm) 142W x 175H x 150D (204H w/ Tilt up)
- Box Dimensions 9”x9”x10” | 229mmx254mmx229mm
- Camera Weight 3.05 lbs. (1.38 kg)
- Boxed Weight 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Input Voltage 12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC)