Future Proof. Always Tough.
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac
- Bus powered for mobile workflows
- Drop-, crush-, and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
The LaCie Rugged® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with next-gen computers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers.
Featuring the market’s highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present—and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom® library.
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain, and unauthorized access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions—from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an airplane cargo hold.
Armor for Your Data
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Water resistance: rain Unauthorized access resistance: encryption available
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows® 7 and later / Mac OS® X 10.5 and later
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended