Rhapsody: Orchestral Colors
An all-in-one symphonic library that makes it easier than ever to bring your orchestral ideas to life! Features 30,000+ detailed samples of strings, brass, winds, and choral ensembles, along with a unique library of chords & voicings that puts the full palette of symphonic tones at your fingertips. With Rhapsody: Orchestral Colors, there’s no faster way to create fully-voiced orchestral textures!
- 30,000+ orchestral samples
- Three mic positions: close, decca, outrigger
- Strings: Violins/violas, celli, basses
- Brass: Trumpets, trombones, horns, tuba
- Winds: Clarinet/oboe/flute, bassoon/contrabassoon
- Choir: Men's and women's ensembles + FX
- Sustain, staccato, staccatissimo & tenuto
- Massive voicing engine with randomization features
- Play tons of chords and inversion with a single key press
- Customize your section blend
- Two octaves of unison samples per ensemble
- Convolution reverb (gorgeous impulse responses)
- Full control over each ensemble
- Easy routing of each section to Kontakt outputs
Please note that as Rhapsody: Orchestral Colors is a KONTAKT library (full version - not player), your system must be able to run KONTAKT. Older operating systems may have issues installing the required KONTAKT version 5.3 so please verify that your system supports it before purchasing this library.
When using this collection, your memory and CPU usage is entirely dependent on the density of your orchestration and mic positions used. For example, using only stage mics will cut RAM and CPU usage by about 66%. Using all mic positions and all instruments loaded at once will be more taxing on your system.
- 8gb disk space (NCW compressed)
- FULL VERSION of Kontakt 5.3 - NOT Kontakt Player
- 4gb RAM (8gb recommended)
- 2009 Intel processor or better