Key Workflow: Guarantee ultra-low latency and perfect signal integrity in mission critical applications for broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production
The LX-MADI sound card performs ultra-stable 24/7 record/play operations with sub-millisecond round trip latency on its PCI Express interface. Its hardware-based architecture maintains performance regardless of the computational load of other applications running on the host system. This guarantees continuous quality of service in all demanding broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production workflows.
At a glance
The LX-MADI sound card delivers ultra-low latency and high stability for mission critical, 24/7 applications.
- Record/play 64 optical MADI (AES10) channels with sub-millisecond round trip latency on PCI Express interface
- Provides real time Multichannel audio digital interface with external equipments to broadcast automation and on-air, video and post production applications
- Controls MADI channels from appropriate ALSA and WASAPI / DirectSound and ASIO drivers in Linux and Windows environments
- MADI interface: 64 in / 64 outputs MADI (AES10) channels on Optical multimode interface
- Sub-millisecond round trip latency
- WordClock input and output
- Automatic backup switching between clock sources
- PCI Express interface
- Drivers: ASIO, WASAPI / DirectSound, ALSA
- For Windows 10, 8 and 7 32/64bits, Windows server 2003/2008, Linux
- Designed for 24/7 mission critical operations
- High reliability with inbuilt FPGA technology