A universe of new sounds at the touch of a single key
Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye is the second in a series of tutti orchestra recordings for the Big Bang Orchestra. It expands the series with ready-orchestrated phrases and FX for modern effect-oriented composing, enabling you to create large-scale orchestrations from scratch – effortlessly, quickly, and with a massive sound out-of-the box.
Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye provides you with all-new musical elements, such as hits, rips, runs, clusters, tension sustains, rhythms, arpeggios, grace notes, echo effects and more, all played by a large 70-piece orchestra at Synchron Stage Vienna.
Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye - System Requirements
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- OS X 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard drive for sample content: 7200 rpm or faster (SSD recommended)
- 8 GB RAM
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 11 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 88 key master keyboard