What’s new in VMR 2.0:
- Dream Strips – 8 Instantly Recallable and Customizable Channel Strip Configurations Accessible with 1-Click
- Redesigned Interface
- Easy Undo & Redo
- Removed Noise from the following modules: FG-N, FG-S, FG-Stress, FG-73, FG-76
- Added a Clear Rack button
- Introduced the Oversampling option (through Settings menu)
- Added a second Library view: List view
- Added a “Search Modules” feature in the Library
VMR 2.0 allows audio engineers to easily create the channel strips of their dreams using a library full of analog modeled plugins. Choose from dozens of modules including vintage modeled EQs, compressors, enhancers, filters, preamps, mixing consoles, and more. But even beyond the sound you can get with VMR 2.0, you also get the added bonus of speed and efficiency from having your entire processing chain in one convenient window. VMR 2.0 ships with the Mix Bundle One, which contains four Slate Digital processing modules: FG-401 Compressor, FG-S EQ, FG-116 FET Compressor and FG-N EQ.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Intel Processor, 4GB RAM
- AU, VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
- Windows 8 or 10
- Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
The All Access Pass can be used with iLok Cloud and does not require an iLok USB dongle. You will just need an active internet connection to use iLok Cloud.
Perpetual "Buy Now" individual plugin licenses require an iLok 2 or iLok 3 USB dongle.