Serato Studio is the ultimate beat maker. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced producer or DJ, you can make beats or remixes in moments with loads of free built-in sounds and samples. No hardware required, with Serato Studio all you need is your laptop to start creating when inspiration strikes.
- Project backups - Project backups are now saved in the ‘Project’ folder.
- Read-only file support - Studio can now save changes with read-only files.
- Read-only drive support - Read-only drives are now supported, though changes to files on read-only drives cannot be saved.
- Scene Line Automation - Serato Studio now adds a Line Mode for Scene Player Automation, allowing more control for sound manipulation or long transitions.
- Big Sur support - MacOS users can now update and use Studio with Big Sur. ARM is also supported, however the ‘Make Audio Available to Other Applications’ feature will become available in a later update. Read more about this here.
|Operating System*||macOS Big Sur 11|
macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Mojave 10.14
|Note: Operating system support assumes you are using the latest point release. 64-bit only (32-bit operating systems are not supported).|
|Processor||Intel: i3, i5, i7, i9|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Free HDD Space|