3G-SDI BOX CAMERA
The PTZOptics ZCAM-20X is a 1080p box camera with 20X optical zoom for capturing HD video even at a distance. With support for 3G-SDI & IP streaming, this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications up to 1080p/60 resolution.
With built-in 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (w/ Power Over Ethernet), the ZCam models are incredibly easy to deploy. The integrated 20X optical zoom ZCams offer a wide 60.7° FOV with a tight 3.36° field of view for ideal video imagery even at long distances. ZCAMS provide video professionals options inside their video production switchers.
- Panasonic 1/2.7” HD CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI High Definition Video Output
- H.264, H.265 & MJPEG IP streaming output (dual stream)
- AAC Audio Encoding over IP
- High performance in low light scenarios
- Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second via SDI
- 2D & 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Menu controls on back of camera
- RS485 and IP remote camera control
- 60.7° Field of View
- Std 1/4-20 female thread for camera mounting (bottom)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Be seen in 1080p
3G SDI High Definition 1080p video with lossless 4X/20X optical zoom (Model Specific).
Panasonic CMOS Sensor
Full 1080p quality from a built-in 1/2.7 inch HD CMOS Sensor.
3G SDI Connectivity
3G SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances.
Wide Field of View
The PTZOptics 20X ZCAMS can zoom into just 3 degrees.
RS-485 Camera Control
The RS-485 control interface can be used with VISCA or Pelco commands for zoom controls.
Built-in Motion Detection
A great feature for including the video stream into a security system.
Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming!
Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet) which can learn more about here. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video streaming.
IP Video Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera include IP Streaming and network control. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
- VIDEO OUTPUT INTERFACE: 3G-SDI, RJ45 IP NETWORK
- LENS ZOOM: 20X
- POWER SUPPLY: 12W – 1A
- VIDEO CMOS SENSOR: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.07 MEGA PIXELS
- FRAME RATE:1080P-60/50/30/25, 1080I-60/50/30/25, 720P-60/50/30/25
- FOCAL LENGTH: F=4.42MM ~ 88.5MM, F1.8-F2.8
- MIX LUX: 0.05 LUX (F1.8, AGC ON)
- SHUTTER SPEED: 1/25S – 1/10000S
- SNR: ≥55DB
- VERTICAL FLIP & MIRROR: SUPPORTED
- HORIZONTAL ANGLE OF VIEW: 3.4° (TELE) – 60.7° (WIDE)
- VERTICAL ANGLE OF VIEW: 1.9° (TELE) – 34.1° (WIDE)
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)
- COMMUNICATION INTERFACE: RS485 VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P
- BAUD RATE: 2400/4800/9600 BITS
- POWER SUPPLY INTERFACE: JEITA TYPE POWER ADAPTER (DC IN 12V)/ POE 802.3AF
- DIMENSIONS: 2.4”W X 5.7”D X 3.0”H
- WEIGHT: 1.4 LBS.
- BOX DIMENSIONS: 8.2”W X 6.3”D X 4.6”H
- BOX WEIGHT: 1.8 LBS.