What is an NDI PTZ Camera?
NDI is a brand of the Vizrt Group and a royalty-free technology that allows video and audio sources to be shared bi-directionally across a network, eliminating the need for costly direct connections, expensive cable runs, and infrastructure upgrades while turning every source into a destination instantly available anywhere on the network.
PTZ Broadcast Cameras
All PTZOptics NDI Cameras support Power, Video/Audio and Control, over a single Ethernet cable, simplifying the installation and setup of live streaming systems. These PTZ cameras feature broadcast frame rates and NDI video output favored by video production professionals.
All our PTZ cameras feature SDI, HDMI, NDI, multiple standard IP streaming formats. They’re also equipped with the latest professional camera control technologies, making remote operation easy.
Once connected to an IP network, broadcasters may choose from professional 3G SDI, Ethernet connected NDI, and traditional HDMI workflows simultaneously. Optical zoom lenses of up to 30X enable remote video productions that can capture a head and shoulders shot from up to 70 feet (21 meters) away.
Enhance Your Production with NDI® ZCams
Easily add camera angles to your video production with our flexible SDI, PoE and NDI enabled ZCams. (Note: Do not power the camera via PoE & the power supply simultaneously.)
PTZOptics ZCam cameras offer IP connectivity similar to most PTZ camera models without the ability to pan or tilt. Note: The latest EPTZ ZCam cameras do feature digital pan and tilt functionalities with the included 4K video sensor.
Versatile Control Options
Remote camera control options when and where you want them. Use PTZ controls built-in to your favorite video production software such as OBS, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, vMix, mimoLive or Tricaster. Or check out one of our hardware joystick controllers such as our IP joystick, serial joystick.
- Wide Dynamic Range: Helps with challenging lighting conditions such as a mix of dark and light areas
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & New Kelvin Temperature Scale
CAMERA & LENS
- VIDEO OUTPUT INTERFACE NDI|HX, HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP
- LENS ZOOM 30X
- POWER SUPPLY 12W (MAX)
- VIDEO SENSOR 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.07 MEGA PIXELS
- FRAME RATES 1080P-60*/50/30/25, 1080I-60*/50, 720P-60/50/30/25
- FRAME RATES (CVBS) 576I-30, 480I-30
- FOCAL LENGTH F4.42MM-132.6MM, F1.8-F2.8
- FIELD OF VIEW 60.7°
- MIN LUX 0.5 LUX AT F1.8, AGC ON
- SHUTTER SPEED 1/30S - 1/10000S
- SNR ≥55DB
- VERTICAL FLIP & MIRROR SUPPORTED
- HORIZONTAL ANGLE OF VIEW 2.28° (TELE) TO 60.7° (WIDE)
- VERTICAL ANGLE OF VIEW 1.28° (TELE) TO 34.1°(WIDE)
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT INDOOR
REAR BOARD CONNECTORS
- NETWORK INTERFACE RJ45
- AUDIO INTERFACE LINE IN, 3.5MM (NDI, HDMI & IP STREAM)
- COMMUNICATION RS-232, RS485, PELCO-D/P, NDI
- BAUD RATE 2400/4800/9600 BITS
- POWER SUPPLY INTERFACE JEITA TYPE POWER ADAPTER (DC IN 12V)
- 3G-SDI INTERFACE BNC – 75 OHM, FEMALE
- USB 2.0 INTERFACE FUTURE USE
- INPUT VOLTAGE 12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC) OR POE 802.3AF
- DIMENSION (IN.) 5.6W X 6.5H X 6.7D (7.8H MAX W/ TILT)
- DIMENSIONS (MM) 142W X 164H X 169D (198H MAX W/ TILT)
- BOX DIMENSIONS 9” X 9” X 10” | 229MM X 254MM X 229MM
- CAMERA WEIGHT 3.10 LBS. (1.41 KG)
- BOXED WEIGHT 5.4 LBS. (2.45 KG)
PAN & TILT MOVEMENT
- PAN MOVEMENT ±170°
- TILT ROTATION UP: 90°, DOWN: 30°
- PRESETS 10 VIA IR (255 VIA SERIAL OR IP)