What is an NDI PTZ Camera?
NDI is a brand of the Vizrt Group and a royalty-free technology that allows video and audio sources to be shared bi-directionally across a network, eliminating the need for costly direct connections, expensive cable runs, and infrastructure upgrades while turning every source into a destination instantly available anywhere on the network.
PTZ Broadcast Cameras
All PTZOptics NDI Cameras support Power, Video/Audio and Control, over a single Ethernet cable, simplifying the installation and setup of live streaming systems. These PTZ cameras feature broadcast frame rates and NDI video output favored by video production professionals.
All our PTZ cameras feature SDI, HDMI, NDI, multiple standard IP streaming formats. They’re also equipped with the latest professional camera control technologies, making remote operation easy.
Once connected to an IP network, broadcasters may choose from professional 3G SDI, Ethernet connected NDI, and traditional HDMI workflows simultaneously. Optical zoom lenses of up to 30X enable remote video productions that can capture a head and shoulders shot from up to 70 feet (21 meters) away.
Enhance Your Production with NDI® ZCams
Easily add camera angles to your video production with our flexible SDI, PoE and NDI enabled ZCams. (Note: Do not power the camera via PoE & the power supply simultaneously.)
PTZOptics ZCam cameras offer IP connectivity similar to most PTZ camera models without the ability to pan or tilt. Note: The latest EPTZ ZCam cameras do feature digital pan and tilt functionalities with the included 4K video sensor.
Versatile Control Options
Remote camera control options when and where you want them. Use PTZ controls built-in to your favorite video production software such as OBS, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, vMix, mimoLive or Tricaster. Or check out one of our hardware joystick controllers such as our IP joystick, serial joystick, or the SuperJoy. Try our free IP control application for Mac or PC, our open-source control software on GitHub, and our OBS plugin here. Mobile device control options are available here.
- Wide Dynamic Range: Helps with challenging lighting conditions such as a mix of dark and light areas
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & New Kelvin Temperature Scale
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- VIDEO OUTPUT INTERFACE: HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP STREAMING, CVBS
- LENS ZOOM: 12X (OPTICAL ZOOM)
- POWER SUPPLY: 12W (MAX)
- VIDEO CMOS SENSOR: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 MEGA PIXELS
- FRAME RATE: 1080P 60/50/30/25, 1080I 60/50/30/25, 720P 60/50/30/25
- LENS: 12X, F4.42MM-88.5MM, F1.8-F2.8
- FIELD OF VIEW: 60.7°
- MIN LUX: 0.5 LUX AT F1.8, AGC ON
- SHUTTER SPEED: 1/30S – 1/10000S
- SNR: ≥55DB
- VERTICAL FLIP & MIRROR: SUPPORTED
- HORIZONTAL ANGLE OF VIEW: 3.36° (TELE) TO 60.7° (WIDE)
- VERTICAL ANGLE OF VIEW: 1.89° (TELE) TO 34.1°(WIDE)
- PAN MOVEMENT: ±170°
- TILT ROTATION: UP: 90°, DOWN: 30°
- PRESETS: 10 IR PRESETS (255 VIA SERIAL OR IP)
- NETWORK INTERFACE: RJ45
- AUDIO INTERFACE: LINE IN, 3.5MM (HDMI & IP STREAM ONLY)
- COMMUNICATION INTERFACE: RS-232, RS485
- BAUD RATE: 2400/4800/96000 BITS
- POWER SUPPLY INTERFACE: JEITA TYPE POWER ADAPTER (DC IN 12V)
- USB INTERFACE: USB 2.0 (FUTURE USE)
- DIMENSION (IN.): 5.6W X 6.5H X 6.7D (7.8H W/ TILT UP)
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 142W X 164 H X 169 D (198H W/ TILT UP)
- BOX DIMENSIONS: 9”X9”X10” | 228MMX254MMX228MM
- CAMERA WEIGHT: 3.10 LBS. (1.41 KG)
- BOXED WEIGHT: 5.4 LBS. (2.45 KG)
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)