Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for FaderPort:
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- The most recent FaderPort firmware*
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- Universal Control 2.8 or later (for firmware updates)
PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode
- PreSonus Studio One® 3.5.6 with extension*** or Studio One 4.0.1 or later
- HUI Emulation
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation**
- Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, and Ableton
* A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install the latest version of Universal Control and run the firmware updater when prompted. See the FaderPort Owner's Manual for instructions.
** Users of third-party DAWs not listed that support the Mackie Control protocol, such as Reason, Bitwig Studio, and Reaper, should contact their DAW vendor for support.
*** For more information, please see https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005017651-How-do-I-use-new-FaderPort-with-Studio-One-3-5-6-.
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.