The Elka Panther 300, also known as the Capri, is a classic Italian combo organ of the 60s.
The instrument produces bold, rich organ sounds and has a wide range of tonal variations (13). The Panthers 16', 8', 4' Stops and Mixture voice levels are adjustable. Each note spans over three octaves, there is bass extension into grey keys and separate volume control for bass octave(s).
Tone Decay adds percussive effect to Mixture voices. The Panther has powerful vibrato with speed and intensity control.
The Elka Panther is also available as part of the Retro Pack, a collection of Martinic's grooviest instruments and effects with a bundle discount.
Physical modeling (no samples used) of vintage Elka Panther 300 (1966-1972) and the rare LEM Tape Echo delay effect.
- 13 treble stops in 4 ranks (16', 8', 4', Mixture), plus 2 bass stops
- Treble voice stops: Bourdon 16', Contra Oboe 16', Strings 16', Open Diapason 16', Flute 8', Strings 8', Clarinet 8', Oboe 8', Flute 4', Strings 4', Salicet 4', Mixture I, Mixture II
- Bass voice stops: Bass Bourdon 16', Bass Dulciana 16'
- Adjustable 16', 8', 4', Mixture, and bass mix
- In the harmony control section, the level of the 16', 8', 4' and Mixture voices can be infinitely varied via the knobs
- Mixture I "Harsh" and Mixture II "Mellow" are a combination of 3 pitches: 2-2/3', 2' and 1-3/5'
- Bass pedal board
- Onboard vibrato: on/off, lite/heavy, slow/fast
- Tone decay: on/off, adds an attack percussive effect to Mixture tabs
- Optical swell (volume) pedal
- Rare LEM Echo Music tape delay effect including a 2-channel mixer, tone controls and pan
- Fully polyphonic
- Additional Elka Panther 100 engine
- 6 treble stops in 2 ranks (16', 8') plus 1 bass stop
- Treble voice stops: Bourdon 16', Strings 16', Flute 8', Diapason 8', Strings 8', Trumpet 8'
- Bass voice stops: Bass Bourdon 16', bass stop off lower octave plays the treble voices
- Knobs: On/Off, volume, vibrato speed, vibrato depth
- Effect Tab: Vibrato On/Off
- Extended 88 MIDI note range
- Sustain pedal support
- Pitch bend ±2 semitones
- MIDI program change support
- Separate treble/bass MIDI channel
- Adjustable vibrato speed and depth
- Adjustable 12-note tuning
- Vintage tube combo amp, with classic spring reverb, built-in opto tremolo, and cab simulation
(Cabinet impulse responses by Studio Nord Bremen and Dr Bonkers Soundlab)
- Velocity-sensitive key contacts attack/release
- All settings MIDI learnable
- Wide range of presets
- Windows and macOS installer (Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Intel x86/64 CPU)
- 32 and 64 bit host/OS support
Protected by FastSpring generated license key file. No dongle or online activation.