Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion
This exquisite symphonic collection for KONTAKT features a comprehensive collection of 50 traditional & extended percussive instruments recorded through three mic positions. With a clean, focused character that is not clinically dry OR overly ‘epic’, Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is highly flexible for everything from small ensemble scoring and intimate cues to dramatic & bombastic. No other percussion library is as extensive AND affordable!
- Comprehensive suite of 50+ instruments
- Three mic positions: close, stage, hall
- Full version: 16 & 24-bit samples
- Essentials: 16-bit samples
- Deep sampled 10x dynamics, 5x RR
- Entire library loads in just 8 patches
- Easy mic mixing and instrument tweaks
- Modwheel-controlled dynamic rolls and swells
- Focused, uncolored hall with tight reverb tail
- Elegant & intuitive one-page UI
Please note that as Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is a KONTAKT library (full version - not player), your system must be able to run KONTAKT. Older operating systems may have issues installing the latest version of KONTAKT so please verify that your system supports it before purchasing this library.
When using this collection, your memory and CPU usage is entirely dependent on the density of your orchestration and mic positions used. For example, using only stage mics will cut RAM and CPU usage by about 66%. Using all mic positions and all instruments loaded at once will be more taxing on your system.
- 9gb disk space (24-bit, NCW compressed) or 4gb disk space (16-bit, NCW compressed)
- FULL VERSION of Kontakt 5.3 - NOT Kontakt Player
- 4gb RAM (8gb recommended)
- 2009 Intel processor or better