For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, PlayAUDIO12 is the solution. Designed by touring musicians and engineers, PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use. Your audience won't accept compromises, and now you don't have to either.
12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. Need more outputs? No problem! PlayAUDIO12 is easily linked with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity which grows with the needs of your production. PlayAUDIO12 enables you to add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. Automatically detects if a computer fails and, in a flash, automatically switches to another synchronized computer.
Forget the expensive, complex systems that have gone before, PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again. Connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages. PlayAUDIO12 puts MIDI control over your performance how and where you need it.
- Connect Two Computers Simultaneously
- Up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
- 10 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Outputs
- 1/4" TRS Stereo Headphone Output
The PlayAUDIO12 features ten balanced mono 1/4" TRS outputs and one stereo 1/4" TRS headphone jack. A front-panel USB Type-A port allows for easy connection of keyboard controllers and sound modules. MIDI is supported via USB and Ethernet connectivity. MIDI and audio routing is preserved when switching between computers.
The PlayAUDIO12 ships with a power supply, one USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable, Ableton Live 9 Lite, and a collection of Big Fish Audio samples and loops.
- 10 x 1/4" TRS balanced audio outputs for low-noise connections on any stage (outputs are +48V phantom power resistant)
- 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- Two USB Type-B ports for simultaneous connection to two computers
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes for seamless switching between connected computers
- Supports up to eight ports of MIDI over USB for USB MIDI controllers and/or modules
- MIDI over Ethernet for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for use on dark stages
- Easy control over key features from the front panel
- Footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution
- Class Compliant with USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0
- Includes Ableton Live Lite music-making software and Big Fish Audio samples and loops