The Atom RAID SSD is Glyph’s fastest Solid State Drive ever. Combining capacities up to 4TB with speeds of up to 860MB/s, wrapped in a rugged, bus-powered aluminum enclosure that fits in your pocket.
The Glyph Atom SSD (RAID) has a USBc/Thunderbolt 3 connection and includes 2 cables for connections to the newest and older Macs and PCs.
1) USBc to USBc/Thunderbolt 3 cable
2) USBc to USB 3 cable
- USB-C (3.1, Gen2)
- (Compatible with USB 3.0)
- (Compatible with Thunderbolt 3)
- MAC OS X 10.4+ Windows Vista+
- Fan-less heat dissipation
- 1.88” x 4.8” x .59” 8 x 122 x 15 mm (WxHxD)
In The Box
- Atom RAID External SSD
- USB-C to USB-C (3.1) Cable
- USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable
Warranty: 3 Year Hardware Coverage