Get your Phase problems fixed in seconds
faTimeAlign is a reliable workhorse, proven to work with any kind of multi microphone source material. Time Alignment is a delicate and often time consuming task, so you want nothing less than the best possible solution. Easily adjust your tracks, relative to the other tracks, with positive or negative delays and make A/B comparisons to absolutely nail the correct setting.
But that’s not all! You can also arrange your tracks into different sub-groups and delay them relative to each other to align different instruments or instrument groups.
Easy to use and flexible
One of many great reasons you will love faTimeAlign is its unique user interface. The range of the delay knob can be set to any value narrow or wide, which lets you easily sweep through different delay spans. Furthermore, the feature that allows you to enter values in feet, samples, meters or milliseconds gives you all the flexibility you’ll ever need.
Prepared for every task
If you want to be creative, you can also use this Plug-in for other tasks such as applying stereo effects like a moving Haas delay, creating colourful filter textures with a moving comb filter (similar to a slow phaser effect) or applying artificial double tracking to your vocals with varying delays. And if that’s not enough you can use it for parallel compression with analogue outboard gear, where you have to deal with sub-sample delays due to differing Sample rates.
- Ultra precise sub-sample accurate time alignment up to 0.001 samples
- Group Mode for delaying multiple tracks at once
- Negative time delays for adjusting tracks relative to each other
- Intuitive delay knob with adjustable delay span (min/max or range based)
- Scalable GUI suitable for small tablets up to 4k monitors
- Time delays between -44.000 and +44.000 samples (+/- 1 second @ 44 kHz)
- Phase invert
- Compensation of time delays between microphones to fix comb filter distortion
- Upsampling between 1x and 32x
- A/B comparisons
- 4 different input units (ms, foot, meter & samples) for all possible needs
- Unique intuitive user interface
- Supports Samplerates between 44.100 – 192.000 Hz
- Full Unicode support for Western languages, Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc
- Mac - Mac OS X 10.10 or higher | Supported Formats: VST 64-Bit, AU 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit
- Windows - Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista | Supported Formats: VST 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit