Flux Pure Expander V3 Expander Plugin Download
Expander is a powerful versatile processor capable of anything from mild expansion to hard noise gating,VST/AAX/ 64 bit Plugin
Electronic Delivery - in a few hours or the next business day
Low Level Control
Pure Expander is a powerful versatile processor capable of anything from mild expansion to hard noise gating, perfectly suited for soft downward expansion. It can clean up spillage on (live) recordings, remove noise, reverberation and leakage from drum sessions. Pure Expander is designed to automatically reduce the gain below the threshold, providing full control over the incoming audio signal.
In addition to the more common dynamics processing controls (ratio, attack, release, etc), Pure Expander v3 provide control over the essential dynamics profile it uses, all in order to offer the user full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Pure Expander provides parameters are provided that are unique in dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.