Best Service Voyager Drums Download
2 Great Power Drum-Kits
1 to 3 Business Days (Covid-19 is slowing down manufacturer response times)
Voyager Drums by Best Service brings you two Power Drum Kits, recorded and edited by the maker of "Artist-Drums" and "Artist Grooves".
The punchy and powerful sound is perfect for your Pop, Rock, Jazz and Funk productions. 360 MIDI Grooves for instant use are included.
Voyager Drums contains two different YamahaTM Drum Kits:
- Kit 1 is a Yamaha Maple Custom
- Kit 2 is a Yamha Recording Custom.
- PaisteTM Line Series cymbals were recorded with the kits
Each drum kit comes with three different instruments:
- FULL Kit, direct, overhead and room microphones
- OVERHEAD, direkt und overhead microphones
- DIRECT, direct microphone only
Voyager Drums were recorded from three different microphone positions with 24 bits and 96 KHz, 5 Round Robins and 16 velocity layers in the Principal Studios near Münster, Germany. Finest equipment from SPL, API, Apogee as well as microphones by Neumann, Sennheiser, AKG, Rhode and Shure were used to achieve the best possible results.
You can set individual Attack and Decay times for all three microphone positions. Since the direct signal was recorded in mono you can set your own panorama.
The Trigger Sound allows you to enhance the natural sound of the bass drum (also available for snare and toms) with synthetic drum sounds. This way you can create new and exciting drum sounds. The trigger sounds have an individual Delay and Pitch control as well.
The Effect Section was designed for ease of use. The compressor offers a selction of usefull presets. The limiter keeps the signal from clipping. Using the equalizer and the distortion, you can shape the sound to your taste.
The arranger allows you to trigger midi grooves from within Voyager Drums. These grooves will always be in sync to your sequencers speed. Select from 5 different speed presets, each containing 48 straight grooves, 12 triplet grooves and 12 fills. Each groove was recorded in the indicated BPM setting, bringing you a total of 360 individual variations. You can also find the grooves as midi files in your library folder, for the direct use in your sequencer.
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product!
- Mac OS 10.9 - 10.15
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
for all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
The latest Engine 2 and a tutorial video can be downloaded here:
Best Service Downloads
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.