Alva Audio MADI Optical Multicore, 100 meters
MADI Optical Cable, Simplex, 1m
Built to Order 3-4 weeks
The ALVA MADI Cable Drum is a professional 4-fiber SC to SC optical multicore system, designed for studio, stage, broadcast and TV applications. The provided cable is extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant.
The system provides simple, but effective moisture protection, a sturdy strain relief and is easy to handle. The MADI cable drum suits all mobile applications perfectly.
The MADI Cable Drum is made in Germany. Every cable comes with it´s own specific measurement protocol.
Mechanical & environmental properties are based on the military standard MIL-C 85045.
- Type: Multimode, 50 µm / 125 µm
- Fiber count: 4, each with end cap dust protection. Transport and moisture protection with pull-out plug.
- Secondary Coating: 900 µm
- Fiber Identification: Colors, Numbers
- Strength: Aramid Yarns
- Outer Jacket: Polyurethane
- Outer Jacket Color: Dark-Green
- Cable diameter: 5.2 mm (0.2 inches)
- Applications: Broadcast, PA, Mobile Recording
- Cable Drum: Schill GT-310 RM (MCD-150) / Schill GT-380 RM (MCD-300)
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
36 x 27 x 23 cm / 14.2 x 10.6 x 9 ” (MCD-150)
49 x 31 x 29 cm / 19.3 x 12.2 x 11.4 ” (MCD-300)
4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs (MCD-150)
10.3 kg / 22.7 lbs (MCD-300)
- 100 m (328 ft.) = Part No. MCD-100
- 150 m (492 ft.) = Part No. MCD-150
- 300 m (984 ft.) = Part No. MCD-300
- Other lengths available on request.